Thursday, October 1, 2015

How I wake up

Today I had an extra sleepy morning so I decided this post should be called,

 How I Wake Up In The Morning

First, I sleep dreamily looking something like this:



but then,
do you know what my parents do?

well they take a metal pan, and bang a metal spoon on it.
I still love them,
but seriously? 
Do they have to do that?


This is how it sounds.


ANNOYING RIGHT?

RIGHT?

So, then I'm forced to wake up, but then I make up the excuse that I have to stretch, so I can sleep for about more 5 minutes.

Finally,
after I finish stretching, 

I roll out of bed,

 and, 
yup,
you're right,
when I roll off I hit the floor.

so, I'm then sort off forced to get out of bed,
so I trudge to the bathroom.

But then I realize,
ugh the horror!
I'm a bedhead!



If you've seen me at school, now you know why I'm always cranky.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS POST!

+1 THIS POST IF YOU CAN RELATE
COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU WAKE UP!

2 comments: